The boiler adopts an environmentally friendly combustion method - full premixed combustion, and the gas and air are precisely adjusted and premixed in advance to ensure more complete combustion.
The boiler adopts a double-drum longitudinal "D" type arrangement structure; water, steam or steam-water mixture flows in the pipe; flame burns and flue gas flows outside the pipe, forming extremely fast steam-water.
· The in the took place on Sunday morning (Photo credit: ANI) Four people were killed and three critically injured after a exploded at a in Bagalkot district of Karnataka on Sunday news agency PTI reported According to media reports the incident took place in
· Updated: Dec 16 2018 05:18 PM IST At least six people have been killed and five critically injured after a boiler exploded at a sugar factory in Bagalkot district of Karnataka on Sunday according to reports by ANI The incident took place in Nirani
The explosion in the took place on Sunday (Photo credit: ANI) BANGALORE INDIA: Four people died and three others were injured in a at Limited at Mudhola Karnatakas Bagalkot district
· Speaking to PTI confirmed that the took place in one of the factories belonging to him "The happened outside our premises at
kills 5 in Nagpur linked to Gadkari According to an official of Nagpur Rural Police at around 214 pm the rocked the followed by a fire grievously burning and killing the workers instantly
· Eyewitnesses said the incident at Sasa Musa in Gopalganj district happened at midnight when the decrepit exploded all of a sudden The reason for the is yet to be
· 4 Dead After At Karnataka's Four workers were killed and three injured after a exploded in a in Mudhol in Karnatakas Bagalkote district The is a unit under the Sugars Limited owned by the brothers BJP MLA Murugesh and his brothers Sangamesh and Hanumantha
Bengaluru: At least six people were killed and five critically injured after a took place in a in at in Bagalkot district of Karnataka At least 10 people were said to be working the distillery unit of the sugar factory when the took place the New Indian Express reported
· BAGALKOT: A exploded at a in on Sunday afternoon killing four workers and injuring eight Former BJP minister and Bilagi MLA Murugesh who owns the factory said the was due to an accumulation of methane in the waste-water treatment unit
According to an official of Nagpur Rural Police at around 214 pm the rocked the followed by a fire grievously burning and killing the workers instantly The is part of the Manas Group and was earlier known as Purti Power & owned
· At least 4 people have died in a blast in a distillery in north Karnataka Several others have been injured The distillery belongs to former BJP minister Murugesh Nirani
Bengaluru December 16: At least six workers were killed after a exploded in a in Mudhol in Karnatakas Bagalkote district on SundayAccording to a tweet by ANI five other people have also been critically injured in the The deceased are yet to be identified as their faces have suffered serious burn injuries
· Bengaluru: At least four people were killed and three injured on Sunday in an explosion at a distillery belonging to former BJP minister Murugesh in Karnataka's Bagalkot district according to police reports The incident occurred around 12pm at the distillery of Group of Industries in Karnataka's Kulali village of area
· A boiler exploded in a Sugar factory in Bagalkot district of Karnataka on Sunday leaving six people dead and five injured The incident happened in Nirani Sugars Limited located at Mudhol
· Karnataka: 6 Dead 5 Injured After at Indiacom News Desk | December 16 2018 3:32 PM IST Bengaluru: At least six people
· Ktaka: 6 dead December 16 2018 by shameen Mudhol: At least six people died while five others got sustained grievous injuries after a occurred in sugars at Mudhol in Karnatakas Bagalkot district on Sunday Soon after information of the came to the fore fire department officials
· Bengaluru: At least six people were killed and five others were critically injured after a boiler exploded in the distillery unit of Limited in in Karnatakas
Pandavapura will help farmers of the region: Murugesh Mysuru August 11:- Bharatiya Janata Party MLA and industrialist Murugesh visited Chamundi Hills on Tuesday morning (Aug 11) and Read More »
· At least six persons were killed and another five were injured on Sunday after an explosion in a sugar distillery in north Karnatakas Bagalkot district According to preliminary reports the
On February 7 2008 a huge and fire occurred at the Imperial refinery northwest of Savannah Georgia causing 14 deaths and injuring 38 others including 14 with serious and life-threatening burns The was fueled by massive accumulations of combustible dust throughout the packaging building
Copyright © 2020.Boiler System Supplier All Rights Reserved.