The boiler adopts an environmentally friendly combustion method - full premixed combustion, and the gas and air are precisely adjusted and premixed in advance to ensure more complete combustion.
The boiler adopts a double-drum longitudinal "D" type arrangement structure; water, steam or steam-water mixture flows in the pipe; flame burns and flue gas flows outside the pipe, forming extremely fast steam-water.
Properties of Boiler Water Marine Engineering December 1 2015 4:37 am | Leave a Comment | Firoz There is a number of ways to produce good quality feed water for boiler plants Methods such as eg reverse osmosis plants or ion exchange plants Also evaporators generally produce good distillate
· When steam is produced inside the boiler the water particles collect and condense then are recycled and used as part of the boiler feed water Technically the condensate that the steam-making
· The boiler works on the same principle as the water is heated in a closed vessel and due to heating the water changes into steam This steam possesses high-pressure kinetic energy The boiler contains water The water is heated to its boiling
· For industrial companies using a for its facility some type of feed water treatment system is usually necessary to ensure an efficient process and quality steam generation The most appropriate feed water treatment system will help the facility avoid costly downtime expensive maintenance fees and failure as a result of scaling corrosion and fouling of the
· The boiler is it is The combustion chamber of the boiler is densely screened so the good burning of coal is enabled even at the lower boiler loads
· Types of boiler 1 Based on Tube Content Fire Tube; Water Tube; 2 Base on Operating Pressure Ultra-supercritical boiler: Pressure 270MPa or rated outlet temperature 590 boiler; Supercritical boiler: 221MPa Pressure 270MPa;
Copyright © 2020.Boiler System Supplier All Rights Reserved.